1. Legal Statement
2.1 Copyright information
2.1.1 General use of the website
2.2 Conditions for use of the website
1. Legal Statement
The service provider for this website is:
Personal Training Associates SPRL
Director: Mathew Davies
This website was created and is operated by Personal Training Associates SPRL (registered in Belgium, Company Number 0889 742 594). The Company's representative is Mathew Davies, Director.
2.1 Copyright Information
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this website, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Personal Training Associates SPRL. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. The website and the content provided in the website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Personal Training Associates SPRL, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
2.1.1 General Use of the Website
The information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only; it does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Personal Training Associates SPRL. Links on this website may lead to services or websites not operated by Personal Training Associates SPRL. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or websites and Personal Training Associates SPRL accepts no responsibility for such other websites or services. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to via this website, is at your own risk.
2.2 Conditions for use of the Website
1. All images, text and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright, unless stated otherwise, and without written permission of Personal Training Associates SPRL should only be used for the purposes specified in the conditions of use of the website, as described on the website. Personal Training Associates SPRL accepts no liability for such use and does not guarantee that material displayed on the website does not infringe the legal rights of third parties.
2. Although Personal Training Associates SPRL strives to the best of its ability to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date, this information is not legally binding. Personal Training Associates SPRL does not provide any guarantee or warranty in any way and does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided. Personal Training Associates SPRL also accepts no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions contained in this website.
3. Personal Training Associates SPRL excludes liability for minor cases of negligence or breach of duty, provided that these involve neither significant contractual obligations, nor life, health or body, and do not concern the provisions of product liability law. This also applies to breaches of duty by our third party agents. Personal Training Associates SPRL will take reasonable precautions to avoid any undesired loss of data, including in particular the daily production of back up copies of all data and programmes.
4. All messages or other material sent to the website whether by email or in other form, including data, questions, comments and the like, will be treated as not confidential and therefore not intellectual property. The entire material sent to the website becomes the property of Personal Training Associates SPRL and may be freely used including, but not limited to, reproduction, publication, transmission, disclosure, duplication and distribution. Furthermore, Personal Training Associates SPRL has the freedom to make use of any constituent parts of material supplied to its website, such as ideas, concepts, know-how and procedures, including but not limited to the development, creation and marketing of products involving the application of this information. The claim of users to intellectual or commercial trademark rights will remain unaffected.
5. Images on the website showing people or places are either the property of Personal Training Associates SPRL or are used with the relevant permission of the legal owner. Any use of these pictures other than private use by yourself or other people is forbidden, in so far as no other provision of these conditions for use of the website permits this specifically in another location on the website. The illegal use of images may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, rights of personal privacy or publicity rights.
6. When using this website you must respect the copyrights, name and trademark rights as well as all proprietary rights of third parties. All Personal Training Associates SPRL websites are protected for example, including the images, music and brand names appearing on them. Neither these websites nor the conditions of use attaching to them should be understood as representing a licence or as granting any other right to proprietary rights held by Personal Training Associates SPRL.
7. Personal Training Associates SPRL does not vet any websites which may be accessed via a link on its own website and is not responsible for the content of websites other than its own or for the websites of third parties. If you access these via a link from the Personal Training Associates SPRL website, you do this at your own risk and without the sanction of Personal Training Associates SPRL.
Personal Training Associates SPRL declares specifically that at the time a link to a foreign website is created, the content to which the Personal Training Associates SPRL website is linked is free from illegal material. Personal Training Associates SPRL has no control whatsoever over the current and future design or over the content of the linked page. Therefore Personal Training Associates SPRL dissociates itself herewith explicitly from all content of all linked pages which have been modified after the link from the Personal Training Associates SPRL website was created.
8. Although where appropriate, Personal Training Associates SPRL controls and vets discussions, news, messages, bulletin boards and the like on the website, Personal Training Associates SPRL is not liable for these and accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of the communication forum, specifically for errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, damage to reputation, profanity, pornography, religious intolerance, threats or inaccuracies in the information contained in the communication forum of the website. It is forbidden to transmit or make available as messages containing illegal, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, provocative, pornographic or disparaging material or material which represents behaviour liable to prosecution or which incites such behaviour, or which contravenes other statutory provisions with regard to conduct. Personal Training Associates SPRL co-operates fully with the authorities and courts which may request or order Personal Training Associates SPRL to disclose the identity of a person who has supplied the information or material or made available the news. Personal Training Associates SPRL reserves the right to delete any impermissible material, as defined in subparagraph 8, without any further notice. Furthermore, Personal Training Associates SPRL reserves the right to exclude any user who contravenes these conditions of use and in particular subparagraph 8, from using any of the services provided within the framework of this website. Furthermore, Personal Training Associates SPRL emphasises that any entries made by the user on the website as well as email communications forwarded by the user to specific addressees do not represent the views of Personal Training Associates SPRL.
9. If you make your mobile telephone number and/or your email address publicly available whilst using the services provided on the website, please note that Personal Training Associates SPRL is not responsible for any consequences arising as a result. Details of your personal data provided for registration purposes are not included in this definition of publication.
10. Personal Training Associates SPRL reserves the right to amend the current website conditions at any time. You are bound by such amendments and should therefore check these pages regularly to keep up to date on the current website conditions.
Copyright © Personal Training Associates SPRL. All rights reserved.